What exactly is included with our Professional Carpet Cleaning service?
- Our Professional Carpet Cleaning Service is the most efficient way of cleaning your carpets due to the process of hot water extraction. The hot water extraction cleaning method uses equipment that sprays heated water with added cleaning chemicals onto the carpet. Simultaneously, the water is vacuumed up, along with any dislodged and dissolved dirt. Many carpet manufacturers recommend professional hot water extraction as the most effective carpet cleaning method.
- Regular Carpet Cleaning prolongs the life of your carpets and thereby by making this small investment you are actually saving money.
- With the use of high temperature hot water extraction, up to 98% of the bacteria living within your carpet will be killed, including mites and ticks, which actually are the main cause of several forms of allergies and skin issues such as eczema. The vacuum extracts up to 95% of the moisture. Only a couple of hours after the service is completed you will be able to use your clean and fresh carpets again.
- All the detergents used in the cleaning process are non-allergic, biodegradable and eco-friendly.
- You can be sure that the best service will be provided, simply because all of our technicians are well trained professionals and they will ensure the best possible result in cleaning your carpet.
Please contact us on 01954 775050 or at firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry. Please quote the price provided by the estimating tool.